Fit the description? Send your application!
Senior Designer - London
ONCE IN A LIFETIME, CAREER-DEFINING OPPORTUNITY
Exciting Australian agency opening first international office in London.
We're looking for the right person to partner with our Head of London in creating striking, engaging brands, building business and growing a dynamic team.
Think you’re the person for us? Tick off our checklist!
- Are you a designer with five years’ experience in branding?
- Do you love managing accounts for a diverse range of clients?
- Would you mesh well with a considerate, fun and caring team culture?
- Can you blend creative collaboration with strategic planning?
- Have you perhaps run your own business but would prefer to work in a dynamic atmosphere with solid backing from an established, growing agency?
If you match these five categories, congratulations! We’d love to chat about the opportunity to work with talented, creative people in an encouraging, professional environment
Being prides itself on being a little bit different. We're a branding and marketing agency with an irreplaceable culture and a genuine passion for helping our clients succeed. With solid business practices across a broad spectrum of services, we blend fun with professionalism – so our jobs don’t feel like 'regular' jobs. And we're not just saying that to impress you. See our culture for yourself here: https://www.beingbrands.com.au/about-us
Though we’re focused on helping clients reach their full potential, we also do the same for our staff. If you believe in Being, we believe in you – and everything you can achieve.
So hop aboard the Being train before it leaves the station! We can’t wait to work with you.
Submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Or click on the "Apply Now" button above.
Social Media Intern
Being Brands is looking for energetic interns with a keen interest in social media marketing. Working across several accounts ranging from retail to hospitality, you’ll be required to assist our team in producing high quality content. You’ll also be responsible for engaging with followers and building organic relationships with relevant people, businesses or potential customers for the respective businesses
Roles and responsibilities:
- Engaging with potential influencers
- Using tracking software, such as Google Analytics and Bitly
- Reporting on campaigns to ensure effectiveness of content
This job listing is open to Australian residents only.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.